TELL Half-Day Training Session
This half day training session will introduce the TELL components to participants and demonstrate how it can be used to screen, diagnose, and progress monitor English language learners. During this training, participants will experience TELL from the student perspective and learn the best practices for test preparation and test administration. This training will also introduce the different reports TELL can generate and how to interpret data to inform instruction and increase student achievement.
- Understand how TELL can be used as a screener, diagnostic, and progress monitoring assessment tool
- Practice using TELL from a student’s perspective
- Navigate the teacher platform and set up test sessions
- Understand the type of TELL reports available
- Analyze sample data from reports to make informed decisions
Prerequisites for this training:
- Implementation process completed for adding teacher and student accounts as outlined in the Administrator Getting Started Guide.
- Participants have access to a tablet with the TELL app downloaded
- Participants will have access to a laptop or PC during the training session
Available in both Full day and Half Day options, on-site or online
TELL Remote Consultation Hour
This remote option offers a customized consultation hour for current TELL users who have been previously trained. Topics can include but are not limited to: report interpretation, strategies for using data to improve instructional planning, or another custom topic.
1 hour remote session for up to 15 participants
WriteToLearn Customer Training
WriteToLearn Remote Webinar 60 Minute or 1/2 day package available
WriteToLearn 1 DAY Onsite Training
WriteToLearn Onsite Training 2nd Day Consecutive
Contact your Account Manager for more information!